Lunes, Agosto 13, 2018

REFLECTION

        



         


           Time flies so fast. It was june when we start discussing in ICT , and i learned a lot of things but blogging caught  my interest the most.

 


          I had encounter challenges and problems during  the first quarter and this are lack of time, slow in typing in computer, and i felt that some of my article's sentences and words are wrong grammar. But i surpass all of my problems and challenges with the help of my teacher and friends. 




          Moving on, despite of all the challenges i have, i will still publish my works to share knowledge with others and to enhace my writing skills. I enjoyed the first quarter beacause i learn a lot and i will apply those knowledge i gain in the next quarter.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

My dream, my future

Everyone has a dream. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. People dream about their future weather they be to become a doct...