Martes, Hulyo 10, 2018

letter to the president






Kaylor Jane Quatchon
Fuerte Caoayan
Ilocos Sur

July 10, 2018

PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE
Malacañang palace Compound
J.P Laurel Street, San miguel
Manila
Philippines 

Dear President Duterte,

Mr. President I, as a student congratulate you for being elected as the President of the Philippines and I know that being a president of a nation is not easy task. I am glad that you are the president of our country. I appreciated your efforts and sacrifices for us Filipinos.

"change" your promise is to change our country. For the first time a politician fulfilled his promise. You promised to stop the drug menace in our country that seems to be impossible in the perspective of men, but you did it! you successfully stop this problem on drug abuse in our country. I agree to the death penalty that you implemented for the criminals but on the other hand in the war on drugs, killing the innocent people is not right Mr. president. killing is not an option to make this country better

May God give you long life and peace of mind. Thank you Mr. president and may God bless the Philippines under your leadership  

  

4 (na) komento:

My dream, my future

Everyone has a dream. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. People dream about their future weather they be to become a doct...