Huwebes, Marso 14, 2019

My dream, my future

Everyone has a dream. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. People dream about their future weather they be to become a doctor, police, or lawyer. And my dream is to have a good life, with lots of money so that i will travel the world.

When i was a child I want to become a teacher. I want to tech the children, I want them to learn what I learned in school. But as time goes I realize that hindi ako i don't belong here because i hate explaining. Now my dream is to be a doctor but i doubted myself in my abilities. I also questioned myself,if this is going to be worth it? Can i make it?. And again I changed my mind because I can't make it. And now i just want to become a successful accountant somedayand to have a good life but ofcourse being an accountant is hard and i am aware that this is not going to be easy. I will face a lot of struggles , failures and challenges to reach my dream

My dreams are what keep me going, they are an object for me to stive fo. I will obtain that object one day. And i will do whatever it takes to achieve it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

My dream, my future

Everyone has a dream. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. People dream about their future weather they be to become a doct...